Back for 2021 – INVEST the Write Way! Now with BONUS content.
When you INVEST, you put time/money/effort into something.
Authors, writing is only the first step in your investment.
Designed for aspiring authors, during these 2 x 2.5 hour sessions, Georgie Donaghey, award winning author, publisher, editor and founder of Creative Kids Tales, will share how to become a successful author and how to avoid making beginner mistakes. Georgie has over 20 years experience in the kidlit industry.
How important is building a healthy writing return to you?
There are no other writing courses on the market that offer the content that’s covered in this course.
Here are some of the topics covered during this course:
- Why do you want to write?
- Learning while INVESTing
- Dos and don’ts submitting to publishers
- Traditional v’s self-publishing
- Building your author platform
- Marketing yourself and your work
- Author Personal Training
- Creating an eye-catching website
- How to pitch to Publishers
- Rejection. Why it’s not a bad thing.
- ELR & PLR
- Grants and residencies
- Book launches
- Author Etiquette
- Should you be paid?
- How to secure school visits and public appearances
- Talks and workshops for schools – Where do I start?
All this over 5 hours, live, in the comfort of your own home for only $199.
Currently taking private session bookings only.